I’ve uploaded various bits of code over the years - the following is a list of things that I am either actively working on or that are still useful.
- IroGameLib - Various useful libraries for game development in Lua, including a custom Entity-Component System and a 2D noise implementation.
- Ruddy Reef- Solo-developed game, gameplay like Doctor Mario.
- Sprite Tinner- A simple tool to build a Spritesheet/Texture Atlas from images in a folder
- FSTree Unity Lens - bring the power of the command line to the unity dash
- Funged- a 3d text editor written in trefunge.
- IR Funge Samples - a collection of sample programs written in funge